Thursday, December 6, 2007

Clouds

My head feels cloudy today. As if none of my thoughts can come to the front. They're all just swirling and crashing into each other somewhere in the depths of my mind.

This rut I am in is serious. I'm having a hard time imagining my life in a year, or even in 6 months. Maybe that's good? Maybe that's like giving myself a clean slate almost? I can fill it however I want when the time comes. That's a positive way to view it I guess.

It sounds shallow but I think getting my hair cut tonight will help my mood. I don't think I can count how many times I've been called shallow in my life.

I can't believe my life is the way it is and I mean that in a good and bad way.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

my head's been feeling cloudy this week. i'm also relying on a haircut to make me feel better (temporarily), one done at home by dylan's boyfriend.