Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So Close and yet...

10 days. 10 simple days. I can't believe I've come so far, and yet it feels like this should all be over and we should be cuddling before going to the gym. *sigh*

Work is the same in a lot of ways. I still feel like the awkward new kid, bt I am remembering more which builds a little confidence. I am still exhausted after work which is not helping my going to the gym. Another wrench in that whole thing: I came home from a nice Labor Day weekend to find that Keira had pissed and shitted all over the second bedroom. I am still fighting off the stench of cat piss which makes me NONE too happy and eats up my time. Ken needs to find her a new home--soon or she's going to a no kill shelter. I'm serious this time.

On a happier note we FINALLY FINALLY have a wedding date and place. I'm excited!! I feel bad that Ken didn't get to see it yet but I sent him pictures and he'll see it for real soon enough. So mark your calendars August 15, 2009.