Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Inspired by Britt (again...)

This is usually what I think when I learn what sign men are... (Female version still to come...)

Aries- Yum! You're hot let's have sex get married and have a million babies. We will set the world on fire!
Taurus- Kill me. I don't want to hear about your 401K.
Gemini- I LOVE YOU! Let's get drunk solve the world's problems and be bff forevea and eva.
Cancer- Your feelings make me want to puke sometimes. Plus you constantly have issues and problems. But, you worship me so we can date for a year or so. Just stop comparing me to your "mommy"....
Leo- If you're gay let's be bitches together, if you're not I think you suck.
Virgo- Even I appreciate a little earthiness now and then. We can be friends, but you can't come around my other more fabulous friends, got it?
Libra- Let's chat! But I don't think I can date you.
Scorpio- You scare the hell out of me. (Plus I think you're full of shit usually)
Sag- Yummy! Let's go on adventures together and have sex but not get married or even offically date.
Capricorn- You have money which I appreciate. Unfortunately, you also enjoy going to bed at 9.
Aquarius- Not again, you're JUST like me. I HATE that! Fine OK we can date....
Pisces- No I don't want to do coke with you, no I don't want to have freaky S&M sex with you, no I don't want to hear about how your childhood was terrible, no I don't want to hear about your self diagnosed mental problems...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Heheee. I love this. We should compare and contrast our lists, though we both already know where we stand with certain signs.