Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm a Bad Person...

But, I'm OK with that. I just can't help myself sometimes. Below, please enjoy an IM convo I am having with ex-boyfriend Jeremy and totally bait him the entire time to ask about my engagement. Eventually, I break and bring it up myself, awesomness ensues.

naughtonshvc: so how was the big move?
jerbond0127: Shitty
jerbond0127: I'm about 90% done
classic Jeremy line... every job done in percents...
naughtonshvc: did you do it yourself?
jerbond0127: Arnstein and our friend Bryan helped out
naughtonshvc : thats a plus
I so don't care anymore, ask about me.
jerbond0127 :yeah definitely. We rented a 14' uhaul yesterday and moved all of my biggest shit
Long Pause. Shit, this can't end here, must ask more pointless questions...
naughtonshvc : you liking the new place so far?
jerbond0127 : Yeah definitely.
jerbond0127 : Much better entertainment system. We have a yard. More space. etc
naughtonshvc : thats nice
On to my life...anytime now...
naughtonshvc : how many people do you live with now?
jerbond0127 : Me and 2 others
naughtonshvc :think you'll all be bff?
This is killing me slowly....
jerbond0127 : hopefully
jerbond0127 : that'd be nice. who knows
naughtonshvc : do you have a new job yet?
jerbond0127 : Nope. Thats my next step, as soon as I'm finished with this move.
naughtonshvc : i might be looking for a new job shortly, my office might be moving out to bum
jerbond0127 :out to bum?
naughtonshvc :bum fuck
jerbond0127 : bumble fuck
jerbond0127 : gotch'ya
naughtonshvc : yeah and my happy ass isnt driving 40 mins to work with gas being 4 freaking bucks a gallon
Here comes the transition to me! Feel it Jeremy! Feeeeeeel it!
jerbond0127 : yeah jeesus christ...I was around my place for about a week, not driving all that much, then when I finally had to fill up...bam! 4.25...WTF
naughtonshvc : yeah its terrible
Shit.
jerbond0127 : 65 bucks for me
Double shit.
naughtonshvc :holy shiz
jerbond0127 : yeah.
jerbond0127 : My Pathfinder for ya
naughtonshvc : its like 40 something for me
I can't take this anymore. I'm going for it....
naughtonshvc : its amazing how many random people i have heard from since ive been engaged
jerbond0127 : ha. Like who?
naughtonshvc : well believe it or not i havent talked to tamar liz and leah in a year plus and they all called me
Only half true, close enough...
naughtonshvc : dave shawl im'd me last night
naughtonshvc : a couple people i had classes with have im'd me or facebook messaged me
Lies.
jerbond0127 : Funny how that happens huh
naughtonshvc : everyone wants an invite to the biggest part of 2009
naughtonshvc : *party
jerbond0127 :oh shit...
naughtonshvc : you probably want one too
OK, that was a little too obvious
jerbond0127 : its gonna be a whos who I'm sure
naughtonshvc : i hope you're not being sarcastic
naughtonshvc : because it really will be
jerbond0127 : I think you want me to want one
naughtonshvc : i think i dont care
I think this is hilarious.
jerbond0127 : It'd be weird I think
naughtonshvc: hahaha thats putting it lightly
I am practically rolling on the floor with laughter imagining Jeremy at my wedding
jerbond0127 : I thought you said you didn't care if I was there
naughtonshvc : no i meant i didnt care if you wanted to come or not
jerbond0127 :oh I see.
naughtonshvc : you feel weird about it in general tho i think

And sadly that's where it ends! Ah Jeremy, I guess sometimes you do know better. I guess if he wasn't such a shitty boyfriend I might not feel the need to do this anymore, but every once in a while I just can't resist.

No comments: