Sunday, June 1, 2008

Troubles

So things bewteen my fiance nd I are not at an all time high right now. It's kind of a long story and I don't want to get into all the nitty gritty right now but essentially he's out of town and I'm pissed about it. He pulled one of those "You can come if you want." Which equals "Please don't come with me." So, I guess I'm just hurt and I feel left in the dark a little bit. Yesterday he was being all nice to me via phone and it just pissed me off more. Then last night I got just enough alcohol in me to start texting him my real thoughts (yeah smart) so basically I kind of doubt I'm going to hear from him today. Besides the fact that he has a lot of family stuff going on today I kind of doubt he's going to make time to try to contact his pissy fiance/girlfriend/evil bitch. He comes back late late tomorrow and I just don't know. Usually by this point in our fights I'm feeling badly and so I find some gift or something to get him to say sorry. But this time I'm just not feeling it. I'm sure I'll be glad to see him and all of that so I think I just need to wait for him to be home and be happy about it and try not to worry in the meantime.

No comments: