Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A List

After an exceedingly tough day at work I have decided to start a list of 10 things that make my life great. I probably won't finish it in this post, but it's worth starting. **Disclaimer: This is in no particular order.

The kitties (especially Nina, yes I play favorites) I must admit that it is wonderful to come home and see Nina's cute kitty face and hear her meow at me. She is definitely the cutest and I really enjoy having her to take care of. It's amazing how much she has grown since we got her.

My family- including the extendeds. Whenever Ken and I talk about family I realize how insanely lucky I am. Not that his family is bad or anything but realize how lucky I am that I have or had a relationship with all my cousins, even if it just meant playing together when we were kids. And I'm glad that I get along really well with all of my aunts and uncles. As a special bonus they're all really interesting people and I think I'm a favorite, ha!

No comments: