Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun Things to Occupy My Time for the Next 6 Weeks...

In no particular order:
1. Organize our closet (however Ken might die of shock if he came home to a clean organized closet... will possibly rethink this one.)
2. Pick a wedding site. Can you say STRESS??!! But I am 95% decided on a place and the upside is Ken agrees with me.
3. Not killing any plants, cats, or fish. This is harder than it sounds.
4. Make a card for Ken every week. Sappy maybe, but at least it gives me a scheduled activity beyond work, eat, gym, sleep.
5. Start new job. Once again can you say STRESS???!!!
6. Shop for new clothes for said job. Sweeeeet.
7. Get back to the gym. For realz.
8. Be ready to order save the dates. This is more of a September project.
9. Make some kind of plans for Labor Day
10. Blog more

Just to get it all out: yes I was a huge crying mess. Yes I miss him already, but I am glad I have a new job to look forward to plus some extra days off in between jobs. It's crazy to think about how much will have changed byt the time he gets back. I will be a few weeks into a new job, our wedding site will be set in stone, and who the hell knows what else.

To be totally honest I'm excited about my lazy "single girl" day tomorrow which involves lots of couch sitting, reading and walks later.

I hope it goes by quickly.

No comments: