Saturday, August 9, 2008

I want a burrito

even though I ate a ton tonight. My pride is growing, I am insanely proud of myself after the Saturday I just had. I got up around 10:30 laid about for a while then did my laundry, cleaned the firdge (it was bad) did a quick errand then went to Shannon's mom's house had some bbq and drinks, watched the Olympics (i love them!) and got him around midnight and I am totally comfortable! Tomorrow may involve more alone time, but I know it will invovle more talking with Ken which is great. This morning he really opened up to me and told me that when he got back to his room the other night he felt the lonliness. All he wanted was to be cuddled up next to me. And yes it made me a little sad when he said that but it's really what I needed to hear.

Nerves about the new job continue to grow daily. I really hope it all goes smoothly. Since they gave me such a great offer it makes me worry that I'm not qualified. I've definitely got rust to shake off which worries me, what with going back into the real office world again. Despite all that the two things I am most excited for are: possibly having a blackberry (!!!!) and having awesome places to go to lunch (potbelly!!!!!!) maybe that's silly but at least it keeps me distracted.

No comments: