Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It is only me???!!!!

That has occasional meltdowns for no reason? And NO, I'm NOT PMSing-kthanks.

Mary once told me that she thinks I'm an emotionally strong person. I'm pretty much laughed out loud when I heard that one and I think I told her, "I bet Ken would debate you on that point."

Ken was complaining to me about his job, and how his college work is piling up, and how he will have to work well into the evening the next two Wednesdays in a row, etc etc etc. I started doing a mental inventory of all the thing coming up in our lives and I kept thinking, "God we're going to be busy. God, we're going to busy." For instance- our next three weekends are booked- hell, most of JUNE is booked. I guess all the things started to weigh on my teetering emotional state and I just started crying. Ken, being a guy, thought I was all upset because he was leaving to go to the gym. I told him I didn't know why I was upset and at the time that was the God's honest truth.

So, I'm sure he is at the gym now assuming that I am a big crying mess. But, in reality I am (mostly) over it, I blogged it out, and now I'm going to walk to 7-11 and get a huge beer. Who's down?

No comments: