Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Working Girl

While it's nice to not deal with psychos all day it's a little unnerving how not busy we are and this is still supposedly the "busy spring season". Further confirmation that I need a new job. It's hard to get the motivation back. I was so sure that I got that job up in Bethesda and then when I didn't it was slightly crushing. Plus I had used up all kinds of time off to go to all the freaking interviews. That's definitely the worst part- lying to your boss, getting dressed up, going all the way out to wherever the fuck, attempting to put your best foot forward and impress the pants off of some strangers, and then getting rejected. It's like the worst date ever.

I am SO not interested in a career anymore-working sucks- I hate it. It eats up all your time, stresses you out, never pays enough, and generally inserts needless bullshit into your life.
me=bitter betty.

No comments: